Message to all readers

UPDATE - 2017

Just to update readers that the search for my birth mother JANET EDWARDS is still ongoing.

I have now created a FACEBOOK profile as an additional support to this blog.


Do feel free to pass it on to any JANET EDWARDS that you may be in contact with. Every little connection / suggestion helps.

CLICK HERE for my facebook page.


Janet Edwards gave birth to a baby girl in 1972, San Fernando General Hospital, Trinidad & Tobago.

She named the baby Denise Edwards.

The baby was taken by/given to a family in Port-of-Spain at 3-4 weeks old.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
10th DECEMBER 2007

To the viewers:

I wish to let you all know, that this is by no means a spam, or scam to get any money, or entice anyone for any such, or even to locate Janet Edwards for other reasons.

In the face of changing/growing technology, this is simply a means for me to be able to connect to my birth mother.

With the help of a few technical savvy friends, this blog was created and as such, I ask you to please read on and bear with me through my search.

The search began for me many, many years ago, but was mainly through browsing the T&T telephone directory and calling every EDWARDS listed in the San Fernando area and sometimes out of the area. This proved fruitless, with only several compassionate words being given.

Continue to spread the word and assist in this quest for Janet Edwards.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Ms. Edwards
Port-of-Spain
Trinidad & Tobago



Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Still searchihng for Janet Edwards


A new year has started and the seach is still on for my biological mother JANET EDWARDS.



No comments: